This section provides three submenus (one for every conference) with more information about the conference content and participants.
The agenda of the conferences was as following:
- Introduction of their organisation by every participant.
- The situation of traditional sports and games in their community
- Strengths and weaknesses of traditional sports and games.
- Future cooperation when the SETS project ended.
- Recommendations towards the European Union.
For each of the three conferences a maximum 16 participants (one per organisation) out of that region were invited. The conferences took place in:
•Amsterdam (Wed 19/11 - Fri 21/11/2014): for traditional sports out of The Netherlands, Ireland, England, Wales, Scotland, Northern-Ireland, Denmark, and Germany.
•Vilnius (Wed 04/02 – Fri 06/02/2015): for traditional sports out of Lithuania, Estonia, Latvia, Finland, Sweden and Poland.
•Martfü (Wed 04/03 – Fri 06/03/2015): for traditional sports out of Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech republic, Slovakia, Austria, Slovenia and Greece.